If there's anything better than our fresh ricotta, it's this baked ricotta dessert. This foolproof recipe requires just two ingredients: fresh ricotta and fruit preserves. Try topping it with Cambridge-based Bonnie's Jams, available in our Cambridge store, in whatever flavor suits your fancy. Serve this dish warm for a soft, creamy dessert or cold for a cheesecake-like treat (with a lot less sugar!)
Capone Foods Baked Ricotta
1 Capone's Homemade Ricotta (about 3/4 lb)
1/3 cup Apricot, or your favorite preserve
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees and put the ricotta on a non-stick sheet or shallow pan. It should look like a pyramid.
2. Bake for 25 minutes, or until edges begin to caramelize.
3. Remove from oven and cover with preserve.
4. Return to oven for 5-7 minutes.
5. Serve warm or refrigerate and serve cold (may be reheated in the microwave.) Enjoy!