This is one recipe we can't take credit for. Cambridge customer Ayesha P. is the brains behind this delightfully creamy and flavorful sauce that she serves over our Pumpkin & Squash Ravioli. With few ingredients (found in our cooler) and little prep work, this delicious sauce can elevate your dinner to a seasonal taste explosion. Enjoy!
4-5 oz Canadian Pancetta
1/4 lb Argentine Sardo, cut into large pieces
1/2 bunch sage, chopped
8 oz Half & Half
Red chili flakes
Ground black pepper
1. Cube and cook the pancetta with the chopped sage for 4-5 minutes.
2. Add in half & half with pieces of Sardo. Bring to a simmer but not a boil. (Adjust for amount of sauce needed with more half & half and more Sardo.)
3. Stir until creamy and let the Sardo thicken the sauce.
4. Add pepper flakes and ground black pepper to taste.
5. Serve over Pumpkin & Squash Ravioli and revel in your culinary skills!
*If you have a recipe using our products, or a pasta and sauce pairing that you'd love to share-- let us know! Email Jenn at email@example.com or like Capone Foods on Facebook and send us a message.