Our pizza dough mignons are versatile enough to be perfect party appetizers or Friday night dinner for the whole family. With six in a package, these petite doughs can be rolled out to make personalized pizzas for everyone at the table. Top them with our tried and true pesto and cheese combinations, go classic with Plum Tomato & Basil sauce and sliced Homemade Mozzarella, or pick your favorite sauce and go wild with toppings. Try:
- Tomato & Sausage Sauce with Fontina cheese
- Plum Tomato & Chicken Sauce topped with sliced green olives
- Quick Tomato Sauce with crumbled Italian Sausage
- Parmesan cheese with crumbled Chicken & Pancetta Sausage and caramelized onions
1. Pre-heat oven to 500 F and place the rack in the lower middle of the oven. Remove mignons from their package and let them come to room temperature.
2. On a lightly floured surface, roll out the mignons to about 1/4 inch thickness.
3. Place pizzas on an oiled baking sheet and cook for 5 minutes to brown.
4. Remove from the oven and add your toppings. Cook until bubbling and done. Enjoy!