If you're looking for a satisfying and simple, 30-minute meal, look no further. Our baked eggplant recipe has just four ingredients-- and you can find them all at Capone Foods. Layers of creamy Alfredo sauce and bold Putanesca sandwich crispy, breaded eggplant and a melted blend of mozzarella and Romano cheese to keep all your taste buds happy.
Capone Foods Baked Eggplant
2 packages of Capone's frozen Eggplant Slices
1 large (16 oz) container of Alfredo Sauce, defrosted
1 container of Putanesca Sauce, defrosted
1 container of Pizza Cheese Blend
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Lightly coat the bottom of a 9x13 baking pan with Putanesca Sauce.
3. Make a layer of eggplant (cutting the eggplant to fit the pan, if needed).
4. Cover the eggplant with about 1/3 of the Alfredo Sauce.
5. Layer on about 1/3 of the Putanesca Sauce.
6. Layer on about 1/3 of the Pizza Cheese.
7. Repeat layers with the remaining eggplant, Alfredo, Puttanesca, and Pizza Cheese, ending with Pizza Cheese on top.
8. Cover with foil and bake for 30 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 170 degrees.
*Foil may be removed for the last five minutes to brown the top.